What a great time we had in St. George for Thanksgiving. Jim was kind enough to host us at his clubhouse, where we went swimming and played ping-pong and pool. There was a delicious meal served as always, and then we topped off the day with an AMAZING talent show. I didn't get any video, but I know that Cindy & BA got some and I will try and get them to post them. We realized that ALL of the brothers were there, and one sister. BA, Stacey, Matt, Jen and her beau Curtis were able to come and then they all helped move Emily to Arizona the next day. That night we went to see "New Moon" - the girls loved it and the boys hated it. Friday night the adults went out for a yummy Vietnamese dinner, and Saturday we all watched the BYU/Utah game. It was a barn burner!!! Sorry Severinsens! We all had a great time and look forward to next year.
Upcoming Events
- Sister Rebecca Ellsworth Chile, Osorno Mission 3/2021-9/2022
Monday, December 14, 2009
Thanksgiving in St. George
What a great time we had in St. George for Thanksgiving. Jim was kind enough to host us at his clubhouse, where we went swimming and played ping-pong and pool. There was a delicious meal served as always, and then we topped off the day with an AMAZING talent show. I didn't get any video, but I know that Cindy & BA got some and I will try and get them to post them. We realized that ALL of the brothers were there, and one sister. BA, Stacey, Matt, Jen and her beau Curtis were able to come and then they all helped move Emily to Arizona the next day. That night we went to see "New Moon" - the girls loved it and the boys hated it. Friday night the adults went out for a yummy Vietnamese dinner, and Saturday we all watched the BYU/Utah game. It was a barn burner!!! Sorry Severinsens! We all had a great time and look forward to next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment