Hey everyone! Jen and I just wanted to give a brief update on life. Thanks to Kim and all those helping to keep this up. You are truly amazing.
Well it's wedding week here! Jen is getting married on Saturday! We are so excited. I leave on Wednesday night and I am driving. We hope to get there Thursday afternoon. Jen leaves Thursday night (but will fly, lucky). On Thursday and Friday, we will have all of our family together. This hasn't happened since May of last year and we are pretty excited for it. Our parents are already in the country, Tom flies to Utah on Thursday, Bob and Emily (and Seth, David, and Laura) will be flying in on Wednesday, and we will have a few days where we can all be together. We are also excited to get to spend time with all of you. We hope you can make it. It's been nice living in Arizona, but I am reallly missing you all! I know Uncle Kevin misses me too!! Kim, tell him not to cry!
Things are going well in Arizona. I got a job teaching part time at Jen's school and I sub the other days that I am not working. Jen is still teaching 3rd grade and ever since Christmas break, some of her parents have taken a chill pill and relaxed a bit ( I think the principal forced them). Jen is moving in to her new apartment next week, while I stay in the current house we are in. We will be living about 20 minutes away, which isn't bad, unless you consider how we are supposed to share clothes and shoes!!! I'm sure we'll fgure it out.
We hope you are all doing well!!
Love,
Jen and Em
Upcoming Events
- Sister Rebecca Ellsworth Chile, Osorno Mission 3/2021-9/2022
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!! I am so excited that you made an update. See how easy it is everyone :)
I am so happy also that the family is posting on the blog. Thanks Kim, Jen & Emily! - Michelle
Post a Comment