Upcoming Events

  • Sister Rebecca Ellsworth Chile, Osorno Mission 3/2021-9/2022

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Elizabeth Syphus Jensen

November 30, 1934-August 14, 2014

Our dear wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother passed away on August 14th. There aren't really enough words to describe what a wonderful woman Grandma is; truly an angel who was here on Earth. I think what struck me most as I listened to the tributes at her funeral and listened to people give their condolences is that Grandma loved people. She spent her life loving and serving and I hope that I can be better at exhibiting these Christlike attributes that she taught me. I will miss Grandma everyday but I am comforted by the knowledge that families are forever. 

I think it would be great if people shared memories and pictures of Grandma on here so that we can all read them and remember her. If you're not tech savvy or don't have access shoot me an e-mail kimmers100@gmail.com and I would be happy to post them for you. 

No comments: